Tis' the Mid Century Modern Christmas Season...

I absolutely love the holiday season. In fact, I start stitching Christmas ornaments in February. I give myself a month off after taking down my holiday decorations, and then it's time to start planning for the next season. Basically, it's never too early to start thinking about winter decorating. I designed a new set of counted cross stitch patterns in honor of MCM design and my pink aluminum tree. You can never have too much pink during the holiday season! Here is the new pattern for you to download right here.
My vintage milk glass tray holds my festive fancy floss from Gentle Arts. The PDF pattern is available now.  
My vintage pink tree adorned with retro jewelry, gold ornaments, and mod cross stitch goodies. 


Here is the digital rendering of the three patterns designed by Ardith Design for your Mid Century Modern Christmas Decor. 

Comments

Popular Posts