Dyeing to Stitch Flosstube 03 Episode

In this third Flosstube episode, I discuss my floss and fabric haul from Dyeing to Stitch in Virginia Beach. I show my current Halloween cross stitch project. Next is my Save the Stitches segment where I show some of the cross stitch and needlepoint pieces I have saved over the last five years. Unfortunately, not all of the pieces I find can be saved. I try to stress the importance of not allowing needle art pieces to wind up in the dumpsters and landfills. In my Sustainability Station I showcase my original mythical paper mache Wierwood Tree headpiece made almost entirely of recycled materials. Next is my library book segment. I show two crafty and home décor library books. Stay tuned for a photo slide show of my trip to Dyeing to Stitch including stitching at the beach and walking my senior rescue pug Raji Bubby. Let's get stitching.  


Fun gadgets and products I mention in my Flosstube video on YouTube:

Charming Mentions on the video:
  • The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
  • Dyeing to Stitch Store, Virginia Beach, Ann Robbins
  • Cindy Sorley, Stitchery X-Press
  • Donna Rae, Flannel Jammies Farm Flosstube video at Dyeing to Stitch with Ann Robbins 
  • R & R Reproduction Linen
  • Fabrics by Stephanie LLC
  • Heaven and Earth Designs, full coverage cross-stitch charts 
  • Suzy Reno Flosstube Episode #5 
  • Nicky's Creations
  • Little Free Library
  • Habitat for Humanity Re-Stores
  • Snug Harbor Crafts, Debbie and Keph talk stencils episode #19 
  • Cobweb Designs, Mary Queen of Scots Edinburgh Scotland Sampler 
  • Game of Thrones Weirwood Trees
  • Old Cape Henry Lighthouse

Comments

Popular Posts