Paradise Strong Cross Stitch Pattern

I have felt very sad and helpless as I see so many of my college friends and family loose their homes, animals, and lives in the deadly Camp Fire in Northern California. In my attempt to help, I have created two cross stitch patterns. The first pattern is Paradise town sign that got destroyed last week. The sign can be stitched into an ornament or into a large style pin/brooch, or wearable patch. Paradise Town Sign ornament can be found here.
This is a small design incorporating the phrase from the now-destroyed town sign, "You are ascending into Paradise."

The second design "Beary Good Memories" is a backstitched design depicting the wooden bear sculpture that was outside of Black Bear Diner. It can be found here


I hope this helps someone in some small way. I also created a coloring book page that comes with each of the cross stitch patterns.


Comments

Popular Posts