New Release: Needleworker's Notebook to Document Your Stitching Stash

I love organizing. I also love art. Why not combine the two into this fun notebook. I realized that a lot of my stitching friends have lots of awesome cross stitch patterns and various needlework charts--think punch needle, snarky embroidery, HAED, you name it. I thought I would make my first whimsical notebook inspired by a late 19th century bookplate of a mermaid catching all the books. Of course now she is catching all of the charts and organizing them! Included in this 100 plus page notebook are two brand new patterns designed and charted by me and 90+ pages to write about your stitching stash. The two patterns include the Fancy Font Sampler and Joy Whimsical Ornament.

You can find this notebook on Amazon here.


What a great new cross stitch inventory notebook for your stitching charts published by Ardith Design. The cover art features a ginger mermaid under water catching all needlework books and cross-stitch charts.  
I have just had a great time designing, charting, and making all of the things! 


This is Sketch & Stitch: Graph Paper for Creating Cross Stitch & Embroidery Patterns and the cover art of my Irish Wolfhound lined notebook. I also have a sampling of a test batch of 14 count Aida fabric dyed with hibiscus tea.

Finally, I want to thank all of my stitching friends for your tremendous support of Sketch and Stitch, my graph paper notebook for charting cross stitch patterns.  Until next time, happy stitching. ~Amanda Mae

Comments

Popular Posts